• Heavy duty assembly fits the RH and LH side of all 60 & 90 series openers and replaces John Deere part numbers N282117, AA92485 and AA73951.
• Dust cap is welded all heavily to the axle, rather than spot welded like the OEM versions. This helps stop dust and moisture entering the inside of the dust cap.
• Our Gauge Wheel Axle maintains the milled area on the outside of the axle, just like the OEM version, to help with lubrication along the axle.
• Includes grease zerk.
• Yellow zinc coated to minimize corrosion over time.
• The arm is welded 1/8” further out than the OEM gauge wheel arms. This was a common request from growers, and it provides and additional 1/8″ adjustment of the gauge wheel towards the disc. So as the lip on the side of the gauge wheel tire wears away, 1/8″ more adjustment is available to help shim the gauge wheel tire closer to the disc, to help keep mud out.