Skip to content
Small Wear Ring (for 50, 60 and 90 series Hub)
- 2 Required per row on 50, 60 and 90 series
- Chrome coated to reduce corrosion and extend the life of the wear ring and hub seal
- Replaces John Deere Part # N219000
- Presses into 2.35” socket
- 2.25” ID
- 0.375” Wide
- We suggest changing the wear rings when you change the small hub seals, as the factory wear rings are usually pitted and corroded by the time the seal needs to be replaced.
- Note, some of the very early 750 hubs (earlier than serial number 3834) did not have any wear rings, so be sure to check.
||6.25 × 6.25 × 1 cm
This Site is for Hardware Sales within NZ, Please Email us if you have International Enquiry Dismiss